Wednesday, March 14, 2012

IF YOU MUST BURN OUR FLAG, PLEASE WRAP YOURSELF IN IT FIRST Hooded T-Shirt for Dog or Cat MEDIUM - WHITE: Amazon.com: Pet Supplies

IF YOU MUST BURN OUR FLAG, PLEASE WRAP YOURSELF IN IT FIRST Hooded T-Shirt for Dog or Cat MEDIUM - WHITE: Amazon.com: Pet Supplies

I'm not sure what I was looking for when I came across this little gem.
I posted this review of the article:
"When a Muslim holy book is burned and people riot and innocents are killed: we say "how barbaric". But suggesting that someone deciding to burn a flag should immolate themselves is just clean fun? Welcome to the new improved America: no difference of opinion is allowed without threats of violence."

I'm not sure why Amazon thought this was worth selling on their site. Do they do any product checking before posting items? If not, maybe they can start carrying matches and torches, other mob supplies, for after the right wins the elections, and the new theocracy is in full force.

No comments: