Saturday, September 08, 2012

They gave us a republic...:: First I rolled my eyes...now I'm just really, really **pissed**

They gave us a republic...:: First I rolled my eyes...now I'm just really, really **pissed**

With a clip from Rachel Maddow show containing a clip from an Aljazeera interview; in which a male representative from Ohio, working very hard to make abortion illegal, admits that, not being a woman, he's never really given much thought to why a woman might want to have an abortion.
Well, at least he's honest about it. What a woman might think, her reasons, just aren't important enough for him to have even given them a thought. Women should just shut up and accept what God and men have given them.
For after all, is it not decreed in Genesis:
-Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
Interesting side note: the use of epidurals in child birth was supposedly opposed at first, not on medical grounds, but religious.

No comments: