Wednesday, October 17, 2012

PolitiFact Ohio | Josh Mandel dings Sherrod Brown for missing 350 votes, says Ohio needs a senator who shows up to work

PolitiFact Ohio | Josh Mandel dings Sherrod Brown for missing 350 votes, says Ohio needs a senator who shows up to work

And once again, a case from the right of 'do as I say, not as I do', or 'it's only wrong if the other side does it'. Hire his friends? Bad for the man he defeated, OK for him. Miss meetings? Bad for Sherrod to miss 350 out of over 10,000, spread over 19 years. But OK for Josh to miss 14 meetings in his short time as treasurer, while he was out campaigning for his next job.

http://www.thenation.com/blog/170579/josh-mandel-offers-most-nonsensical-plan-yet-cover-pre-existing-conditions#

And once again, Mendel doesn't answer the question. His answer is confusing at best, far off course, but typical of so many politicians: Trust me, I have a plan, I just can't give you the details of that plan because 1. the math is too complicated or 2. the details are too complex for you to understand or 3. there is no plan I'm just making this up as I go along and expecting you to fall for it because it worked for Kasich, right?

No comments: