Monday, November 12, 2012

Mike Thompson: Ted Nugent's at it again | Blog: Mike Thompson | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Mike Thompson: Ted Nugent's at it again | Blog: Mike Thompson | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Love the cartoon: check it out.
Mike says: Here's how Nugent summed up supporters of President Barack Obama in a tweet after last week's election: "Pimps whores & welfare brats...". As much as you'd like to ignore a has-been clown like Nugent, you can't because there are more than a few folks in this country who share his warped world view.

Well, I voted for Obama. And I work [more hours than any other employee at the business, for salary instead of hourly, so my boss is getting a huge bargain at my expense]; used to be wild for a brief period in the 80's [divorced and looking for love in all the wrong places] but never got paid for it; and have never been on welfare. Even after getting badly in credit card hell [also in those 80's] I did not go for bankruptcy, but cut up the cards, paid as much as I could as often as possible until everyone was paid off, then slowly rebuilt my credit to it's current excellent status.
I suggest that Ted Nugent and Donald Trump be given adjoining rooms in the 'faded celebrity' nursing/mental home. For the sake of the therapy they so apparently need.

No comments: