Monday, October 13, 2014

What's In A Name? It Could Matter If You're Writing To Your Lawmaker : Code Switch : NPR

What's In A Name? It Could Matter If You're Writing To Your Lawmaker : Code Switch : NPR



I was going to comment on this story, but comments are closed. With no comments showing. Wonder if things got too hot for NPR?



On a personal note [and this is not the result of a scientific study, just personal experience] I have sent the same message to my two state senators and representative. The rep will usually send a written response, that actually manages to cover the topic I asked about. The Democratic senator will usually reply, but via email. I have yet to hear from my Republican senator, on any topic, no matter how banal. For some reason, this leaves me feeling as if he really isn't very much concerned with my welfare.  

No comments: