- More restrictions on abortion. Fewer clinics, and more arbitrary hoops for women to try and jump through.
- Less access to birth control. More business choice to not offer coverage, more pharmacists thinking it's their job to rule on the choices of their customers.
- More attacks on public education and more money shifted to charter schools, so the FOTGs [Friends Of The Gops] can make more money off them, with little or no accountability.
- More guns. More Open Carry and Hidden Carry laws, and roll backs of those few gun control measures already in place.
- Attempted roll backs of business regulations. Fewer safety measures, working condition rules, overtime rules, minimum wage gains.
- More freedom for the finance industry to try and create the next big bubble and crash.
- More "Freedom of Religion" that actually works out to be less freedom from religion for those of us who prefer logic and reason to blind faith and obedience.